Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fixed Breakpoint bugs

May
I could not duplicate Frank's complaint (in another thread). But I thought (apparently mistakenly) I had posted some anomalies in the deletion and disabling of breakpoints.

1. Create a breakpoint by left-clicking in the margin (get a red disk). Right click on the red disk and choose "Delete breakpoint"; it doesn't go away (nothing changes). At this point, "Start" (debugging) will cause that breakpoint icon to change to the disabled icon (red circle/white interior) and after "Start" ... "Run ..." it breaks there anyway.

2. Create a breakpoint by left-clicking in the margin (get a red disk). Right-click on the red disk and choose "Enable/disable breakpoint". The icon turns to the disabled one but after "Start" ... "Run ..." it breaks there anyway.

3. There are also anomalies in what left-clicks do when in the margin. If there's no BP, a l-click will create one. A l-click on a BP does nothing; a second l-click on it (even after several seconds and mouse activity elsewhere) will delete it.

I could not duplicate Frank's complaint (in another thread). But I thought (apparently mistakenly) I had posted some anomalies in the deletion and disabling of breakpoints.

1. Create a breakpoint by left-clicking in the margin (get a red disk). Right click on the red disk and choose "Delete breakpoint"; it doesn't go away (nothing changes). At this point, "Start" (debugging) will cause that breakpoint icon to change to the disabled icon (red circle/white interior) and after "Start" ... "Run ..." it breaks there anyway.

2. Create a breakpoint by left-clicking in the margin (get a red disk). Right-click on the red disk and choose "Enable/disable breakpoint". The icon turns to the disabled one but after "Start" ... "Run ..." it breaks there anyway.

3. There are also anomalies in what left-clicks do when in the margin. If there's no BP, a l-click will create one. A l-click on a BP does nothing; a second l-click on it (even after several seconds and mouse activity elsewhere) will delete it.
And,

4. A double l-click in the empty margin will create a BP and leave the extra (second) click ... sort of pending ... so that later (even after mouse activity elsewhere) a single l-click on the BP will delete it.

On the first glance it is working now. Thank you.

Back