JP Software has released the latest version of Take Command. Version 15.0 has more than 250 new features compared to 14.03; you can see the full list on our web site at What's New - Version 15.
Take Command 15.0 is a free update for anyone who ordered Take Command 14.0 (either a new copy or upgrade), or who has a current Extended Support contract.
If you have a Take Command 13.0 (or earlier, including 4NT) license, you can upgrade to Take Command 15.0 for $49.95 (single copy -- see our web store for volume discounts). There are more than 800 new features since 13.0, and a v15 upgrade or new copy entitles you to free major and minor version updates for one year.
Take Command 15.0 new features include:
- Faster startup for Take Command, particularly when you have unavailable mapped network drives
- Faster startup for TCC
- Support for the Windows PE environment
- 6 new internal commands (ASSOCIATE, DATEMONITOR, ECHOX, ECHOXERR, EVERYTHING, and SCREENMONITOR)
- More than 20 new and updated internal variables and variable functions
- Many new options for the TPIPE text filtering command (new in v14), including Unicode patterns, database filters, search and replace lists, ActiveX script filters, and restriction and sub filters (which allow a restricted part of the input to be operated on by a group of filters, without affecting the entire input)
- Undo / Redo for TCC command line editing
- Support for the OpenAFS 1.7 redirector
- Encrypted passwords in TCMD.INI
- Support for Everything Search (including much faster fuzzy directory searches)
- Hotkey toggling Take Command to and from the system tray
- Multiple OSD windows
- New IFTP options including IPV6, port ranges, extended passive mode, and Zlib compression
- VIEW can display CSV files as tables
- All known CMD compatibility issues have been addressed
- Expanded online help, with more examples (and an ePub version for tablets and smartphones)
- And many more - see What's New - Version 15.
Take Command v15.0 is available on our web site at:
Offer 1 -- We are offering current users of Take Command or TCC / 4NT the opportunity to purchase additional licenses at the upgrade price, including volume discounts. That's right, instead of $99.95 for additional licenses, you can get them for $49.95 or less. For example, if you have 5 licenses of v14 (or earlier) and want to add an additional 5 licenses, just order 10 v15 upgrades and get them for the volume discount price of $36 per copy.
Offer 2 -- We are offering a $30 discount on new copy prices on our Facebook fan page (facebook.com/TakeCommand). The price is only $69.95 after the discount.