Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fixed 0xc0000005 while try to create a button (Schaltfläche)

Jan
Hello

Each second time (or so) I have a crash with exception 0xc0000005 OR 0xc0000374 OR 0xc0000409 while try to create a button (Schaltfläche) in the symbollist ...

Schaltflaeche-Problem.JPG

I begun with the field Directory (Verzeichnis); sometimes even after a click to the "..."-button, I had already the crash and TCMD made a restart.

I have NO tcmd.exception.log (or tcc.exception.log), but I found entries in the Windows Error Reporting; there I could see that 3 of the last 4 crashes were related to ntdll.dll, 1 to COMCTL32.dll ...

I will send 2 detailed error messages to [email protected] - I hope this is okay in this way.

Thank you and greetings,

Alpengreis

PS: TC 21.01.48 x64 Windows 10 [Version 10.0.15063]

Last edited:
Hi Rex ... it happens with existing toolbar and not existing toolbar (only with ...

[Toolbar1]
Title=Untitled

...) each second time it seems.

The exact steps are:

1. Right mouse click, Schaltfläche hinzufügen (Add button in english or so)
2. Left mouse click to the 3 points [...] on the right of Verzeichnis (Directory)

This is enough ((in almost all cases or even all cases (not really sure about that) to reproduce the crash.

I send the tcmd.ini to you now anyway ...

Thanks
Alpengreis

Works for me (crashes, that is). Right click a tool bar tab ... add button, then "..." (directory). If it crashes there, Windows catches it and you get the "stopped working" dialog. If it doesn't crash there, and the directory selection dialog opens, press "cancel" in that dialog. That's likely to cause TCMD to just vanish. As Alpengries said, neither is guaranteed to misbehave.

It leaves a lot of TCCs (expected) but no instances of werfault.exe.