Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

27.00.17 x64 will not install for me!!

Is this an update or new install?

I don't know what you mean by "trying to remove artifact." Unfortunately the Windows Installer log isn't providing anything particularly useful (the errors are coming from internal Windows Installer actions, not from the TCMD installer script).

Is this an update or new install?

I don't know what you mean by "trying to remove artifact." Unfortunately the Windows Installer log isn't providing anything particularly useful (the errors are coming from internal Windows Installer actions, not from the TCMD installer script).
This is an update from .16. As to 'trying to remove artifact', I got the impression that it failed when trying to remove stuff at the end of the installation. I am not sure where I got that impression, though. Should I try a new installation?

Harvey

This is an update from .16. As to 'trying to remove artifact', I got the impression that it failed when trying to remove stuff at the end of the installation. I am not sure where I got that impression, though. Should I try a new installation?

Harvey
Use the repair option harvey if the install fails