Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4Utils will not load

Jan
I just downloaded 4utils.zip from ftp://lucky.syr.edu/4plugins/X64/4utils64.zip. I am on Windows 7 64bit. The date on the dll is 2/4/2016. Its size is 147,968 bytes. I put the dll in "C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCMD19_x64\plugins\" which previously had safechars-x64.dll. When I start TCC I get the message: SafeChars plugin v1.9.1 loaded. But I get no message that 4utils has loaded. Then I did the command: plugin /l * and got the same message. I also put PluginDirectory="C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCMD19_x64\plugins" into the TCC.INI file, but that didn't help either. Can you help?

Update - the plugin *is* loaded - I can access its functions, internal variables, commands. So why doesn't it give me the "loaded" message?

That "plugin loaded" message is coming from my plugins, not from TCC itself. (Since plugins modify TCC's operation, and may possibly cause problems, I figure you should be alerted to their presence.)

Update - the plugin *is* loaded - I can access its functions, internal variables, commands. So why doesn't it give me the "loaded" message?
... because I didn't put such a message in it. Loading is the expected behavior for any DLL placed in the plugins folder. If it failed to load, TCC would tell you about it.

Back