A test

#1
I has written a "policy" for my mail server tp tidy up the subject lines of mail from the forums and remove the "-=-=-..." stuff at the end. When I switched to Win7, it stopped working. I'm trying to get it working again (and may need to reply to this test message until I do so).
 
#2
I has written a "policy" for my mail server tp tidy up the subject lines of mail from the forums and remove the "-=-=-..." stuff at the end. When I switched to Win7, it stopped working. I'm trying to get it working again (and may need to reply to this test message until I do so).
Hmmm! That worked OK ... now a test of a reply.