Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

all-downloads/downloads.html

Apr
After you posted that b26 was available yesterday, I went to the SUBJECTED page and it still says:

"22.0 Build 24 2017-11-28"

and it's not a caching problem on my end.

I'm guessing the page mentioned in the subject line? Subject to clarification.

Charles Dye is correct - thought it would be close to obvious...

First, there are four places that the web pages are cached:
  1. On the JP Software server
  2. On the CloudFlare servers (many, many Cloudflare servers)
  3. On your ISP
  4. On your browser
I can only control the first and (partially) the second.

Second, what's displayed on that page is irrelevant - the only thing that matters is what the TCMD updater says.

I use firefox and have cleared my cache, and my ISP is good (Time Warner / Spectrum) so i guess what does the webpage say now is the latest v22 build?

Here it does too. I just checked. some 14 hours after my original post...

I use firefox and have cleared my cache, and my ISP is good (Time Warner / Spectrum) so i guess what does the webpage say now is the latest v22 build?

Not sure what you want me to do about this -- remove the version numbers & dates from the download page?

(And Time Warner definitely caches web content - the bigger the ISP, the more they cache.)

I've a similar problem with the downloads ! If I clicked on the page
https://jpsoft.com/all-downloads/downloads.html
on the link "TCC v22 (combined 32/64-bit installer) 22.0 Build 27 2017-12-01"
I get the TCC.EXE with the Fileversion 22.0.24.0, so I've try it with
copy "https://jpsoft.com/downloads/v22/tcc.exe"
so I get a TCC.EXE with fileversion 22.0.27.0.
If I installed this distribution, I get a TCC.EXE with fileverision 2.4.0.27.0, but an IDE.EXE with
fileversion 22.0.25 !
And the the effect is, this IDE.EXE will start but not run, that means, it shows me the Dialog
upload_2017-12-4_12-18-39.png

and after I click on "Go on" the appliaction closes without any action or is executed as background and
cannot be brought to the foreground. .....

Last edited:
Back