Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Auto-Exit of a bat file (no prompt)

Oct
Hi:

I know that there is an option to be placed in the *.ini file, however, somehow I fail to find it in help file, in FAQ's...

It hides itself well... Somehow I do not hit the proper search name to find it, does someone of you know how to suppress the "Cancel batch job" prompt?

Thanks,
Thomas

Hi:

I know that there is an option to be placed in the *.ini file, however, somehow I fail to find it in help file, in FAQ's...

It hides itself well... Somehow I do not hit the proper search name to find it, does someone of you know how to suppress the "Cancel batch job" prompt?

The directive is AutoCancel. You don't have to edit the .INI file, though; you can configure it in the OPTION dialog, on the Startup pane. Look for "Cancel Batch File on Ctrl-C", near the bottom on the right-hand side.

Hi:

Thanks,
Thomas

I dont know of any setting ....
But there is break off and "on break" commands.
On break can be used within a batch file to handle how breaks have to be dealt with.
Break off: if you put this in tcstart.btm, then your tccle batch commands can not be interrupted using control-breaks.

May be you are looking for "Interrupting a Batch File" in the help file?

-holla.

Back