Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bdebugger / IDE editor doesn't display called batch file

Jun
TCC 12,01,44 Windows XP [Version 5,1,2600]
TCC Build 44 Windows XP Build 2600 Service Pack 3

Using swedish keyboard and Regional and Language Options: Swedish

When running z1.btm below in bdebugger / IDE the called batch file z2.btm is never displayed in the IDE-window though it seems as z2.btm is executed.
On screen the cursor is going up to the first line when I press F11 on the call z2.btm statement and for each single step the z2.btm file is executed but I only see z1.btm contents in the IDE-window.

Reproducible: Always.

This behaviour is only applicable to version 12. In TCMD version 11 the z2.btm contents is properly displayed.

Batch file z1.btm
----------------
echo off
echo This is first file
echo Calling second file
call z2.btm
echo Returning from second file
quit

Batch file z2.btm
----------------
echo off
echo This is second file
echo Returning to first file
quit

Best regard
Berndt Berg

When running z1.btm below in bdebugger / IDE the called batch file z2.btm is never displayed in the IDE-window though it seems as z2.btm is executed.
On screen the cursor is going up to the first line when I press F11 on the call z2.btm statement and for each single step the z2.btm file is executed but I only see z1.btm contents in the IDE-window.

Confirmed. I've fixed it in the next build (which should be released sometime next week).