Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blank lines in jpstree.idx

Jun
I did "cdd /d e:", but I still had lots of entries for directories on e: in jpstree.idx. It seems there are lots of blank lines in the jpstree.idx, and "cdd /d" won't delete any of the entries that come after the first blank line. I know what btm is doing this, so should be able to come up with a simple test case, if that is required. I don't think I was having this problem with version 12.

TCC 13.00.23 Windows Vista [Version 6.0.6002]

I did "cdd /d e:", but I still had lots of entries for directories on e: in jpstree.idx. It seems there are lots of blank lines in the jpstree.idx, and "cdd /d" won't delete any of the entries that come after the first blank line.[Version 6.0.6002]

The fuzzy directory code is the same in v12 and v13.

TCC uses a blank line to separate drives. I can add a kludge to test for blank lines within a drive listing, but the more important issue is that your jpstree.idx got munged somehow, and you should definitely rebuild it.

but the more important issue is that your jpstree.idx got munged somehow, and you should definitely rebuild it.

I have a btm file that copies files and directories to e: (a CD-RW). The btm is consistently munging jpstree.idx. Would it help if you saw the jpstree.idx and btm file or do you need a small test case?