Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bogus license limit

I just downloaded the new version but I cannot register because I get a message "you have reached your license limit". What is going on here? I have a desktop and two laptops (one is old, a backup) so is that what happened? Can't a person buy a new computer without buying take command again? What is the limit anyway?
thanks,

I just downloaded the new version but I cannot register because I get a message "you have reached your license limit". What is going on here? I have a desktop and two laptops (one is old, a backup) so is that what happened? Can't a person buy a new computer without buying take command again? What is the limit anyway?

If you're trying to register version 15.0 -- you can't, it's a beta. When it is released we will send all of the registered 14.0 users a new key for 15.0. (If you have version 13.0 or earlier, you'll need to order an upgrade.)

If you're trying to register 14.0 and have reached your license limit (a maximum of 3 systems for a single-system license), send us an email and we can deactivate one or more of your existing systems.

Does un-installing tcmd alter the use count? -- I have backup software that states when uninstalling that it does not deactivate it, that has to
be done before uninstalll -- is this the case with tcmd too?