1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Breakpoint bugs

Discussion in 'Support' started by vefatica, Dec 16, 2012.

1. vefatica

I could not duplicate Frank's complaint (in another thread). But I thought (apparently mistakenly) I had posted some anomalies in the deletion and disabling of breakpoints.

1. Create a breakpoint by left-clicking in the margin (get a red disk). Right click on the red disk and choose "Delete breakpoint"; it doesn't go away (nothing changes). At this point, "Start" (debugging) will cause that breakpoint icon to change to the disabled icon (red circle/white interior) and after "Start" ... "Run ..." it breaks there anyway.

2. Create a breakpoint by left-clicking in the margin (get a red disk). Right-click on the red disk and choose "Enable/disable breakpoint". The icon turns to the disabled one but after "Start" ... "Run ..." it breaks there anyway.

3. There are also anomalies in what left-clicks do when in the margin. If there's no BP, a l-click will create one. A l-click on a BP does nothing; a second l-click on it (even after several seconds and mouse activity elsewhere) will delete it.

2. vefatica

And,

4. A double l-click in the empty margin will create a BP and leave the extra (second) click ... sort of pending ... so that later (even after mouse activity elsewhere) a single l-click on the BP will delete it.

3. rconn

rconn Administrator
    Staff Member

4. vefatica

Yup! They seem to work as they should.

5. Frank

On the first glance it is working now. Thank you.