BUG

Aug 9, 2009
237
1
echo %@DOW[%_DATE] %@DOY[%_DATE] %_MONTHF %_YEAR %_TIME


Tue 1 Feb 2011 10:33a
c:\>echo %@DOW[%_DATE] %@DOY[%_DATE] %_MONTHF %_YEAR %_TIME
Tue 32 February 2011 10:33:07

Tue 1 Feb 2011 10:33a
c:\>

XP 4NT8
 
G

Glennbo51

Guest
On 01/31/2011 15:41, Kachupp wrote:

> echo %@DOW[%_DATE] %@DOY[%_DATE] %_MONTHF %_YEAR %_TIME
>
>
> Tue 1 Feb 2011 10:33a
> c:\>echo %@DOW[%_DATE] %@DOY[%_DATE] %_MONTHF %_YEAR %_TIME
> Tue 32 February 2011 10:33:07
>
> Tue 1 Feb 2011 10:33a
> c:\>
>
> XP 4NT8
>
As far as I can see this is not a BUG. You are displaying the "Day of
the Week", "The Day of the Year", The "Month", Year and Time. Feb 1,
2011 just happens to the the 32nd day of the year.
 
May 20, 2008
603
0
Sammamish, WA
You appear to be making the claim that the very same thing gives two
different results. I find that surprising. Is there more information you can
provide? I don't see any problem behavior here with quite a range of 4NT
version 8:



D:\>ver

4NT 8.02.85 Windows Vista [Version 6.1.7600]

D:\>echo %@DOW[%_DATE] %@DOY[%_DATE] %_MONTHF %_YEAR %_TIME
Mon 31 January 2011 14:07:31


D:\>ver
4NT 8.02.106 Windows Vista [Version 6.1.7600]

D:\>echo %@DOW[%_DATE] %@DOY[%_DATE] %_MONTHF %_YEAR %_TIME
Mon 31 January 2011 14:04:40



On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 13:41, Kachupp <> wrote:


> echo %@DOW[%_DATE] %@DOY[%_DATE] %_MONTHF %_YEAR %_TIME
>
>
> Tue 1 Feb 2011 10:33a
> c:\>echo %@DOW[%_DATE] %@DOY[%_DATE] %_MONTHF %_YEAR %_TIME
> Tue 32 February 2011 10:33:07
>
> Tue 1 Feb 2011 10:33a
> c:\>
>
> XP 4NT8
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



--
Jim Cook
2010 Mondays: 4/4, 6/6, 8/8, 10/10, 12/12 and 5/9, 9/5, 7/11, 11/7.
Next year they're Tuesday.
 
Aug 9, 2009
237
1
AHH yes your right 32nd day.

Sorry everyone


> -----Original Message-----
> From: GlennBo51 [mailto:]
> Subject: RE: [Support-t-2568] BUG
>
>
> On 01/31/2011 15:41, Kachupp wrote:
>
>
> ---Quote---
> > echo %@DOW[%_DATE] %@DOY[%_DATE] %_MONTHF %_YEAR %_TIME
> >
> >
> > Tue 1 Feb 2011 10:33a
> > c:\>echo %@DOW[%_DATE] %@DOY[%_DATE] %_MONTHF %_YEAR %_TIME
> > Tue 32 February 2011 10:33:07
> >
> > Tue 1 Feb 2011 10:33a
> > c:\>
> >
> > XP 4NT8
> >
> ---End Quote---
> As far as I can see this is not a BUG. You are displaying the "Day of
> the Week", "The Day of the Year", The "Month", Year and Time. Feb 1,
> 2011 just happens to the the 32nd day of the year.
>
>
>
>
 
Aug 9, 2009
237
1
Wait till 1 FEB it it will confuse you for a little bit

i was getting @DOY[] mixxed up SORRY to jpsoft


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jim Cook [mailto:]
> Subject: RE: [Support-t-2568] BUG
>
>
> You appear to be making the claim that the very same thing gives two
> different results. I find that surprising. Is there more information you can
> provide? I don't see any problem behavior here with quite a range of 4NT
> version 8:
>
>
>
> D:\>ver
>
> 4NT 8.02.85 Windows Vista [Version 6.1.7600]
>
> D:\>echo %@DOW[%_DATE] %@DOY[%_DATE] %_MONTHF %_YEAR %_TIME
> Mon 31 January 2011 14:07:31
>
>
> D:\>ver
> 4NT 8.02.106 Windows Vista [Version 6.1.7600]
>
> D:\>echo %@DOW[%_DATE] %@DOY[%_DATE] %_MONTHF %_YEAR %_TIME
> Mon 31 January 2011 14:04:40
>
>
>
> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 13:41, Kachupp <> wrote:
>
>
>
> ---Quote---
> > echo %@DOW[%_DATE] %@DOY[%_DATE] %_MONTHF %_YEAR %_TIME
> >
> >
> > Tue 1 Feb 2011 10:33a
> > c:\>echo %@DOW[%_DATE] %@DOY[%_DATE] %_MONTHF %_YEAR %_TIME
> > Tue 32 February 2011 10:33:07
> >
> > Tue 1 Feb 2011 10:33a
> > c:\>
> >
> > XP 4NT8
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> ---End Quote---
>
>
> --
> Jim Cook
> 2010 Mondays: 4/4, 6/6, 8/8, 10/10, 12/12 and 5/9, 9/5, 7/11, 11/7.
> Next year they're Tuesday.
>
>
>
>
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Dick Johnson v28 Cosmetic Bug Support 0
Jay Sage WAD Possible Bug With OPTION Command With @FILE Support 5
R strange bug? Support 7
Jay Sage Bug With Flow Control and/or Command Grouping Support 2
M Server 2019 Bug with @execstr? Support 14
R bug _ypixels in BDEBUGGER Support 6
E Fixed Bug with DIR /Z displaying descriptions Support 8
E Text copy bug Support 1
x13 SETARRAY /Z bug Support 6
Gamegod ffind bug with chinese Support 2
Dick Johnson cdd - is this a bug or a feature? Support 7
P "Set" command behavior - a bug? Support 3
nikbackm TCC 20 variable expansion bug Support 6
gentzel Bug launching external commands in 20.11.43 Support 11
R Is this a bug in SETARRAY? Support 2
M Windows Installer bug? Support 4
vefatica @SCRIPT bug persists Support 4
M Little bug, big consequences .. Support 6
fishman@panix.com Once again the Can't Install bug bites... Support 2
gentzel Fixed dirs +n bug in 20.0.12 x64 Support 2
M Bug in Windows 10, when adding symbol to task bar Support 6
Alpengreis [Bug?] View (V) Prefs Error (TC 18.00.27 x64) Support 4
D WAD Minor Post Installation Bug in V18 Support 1
I Possible Bug: History /n Returns Nothing Support 3
samintz WAD Weird REN bug Support 6
Jay Sage WAD Possible Bug in Batch Parameters Support 7
G Bug? TCC 16.03.55 Console Palette Support 4
S Return of FTP copy bug in 16.02.48 Support 12
S XenForo bug Support 3
D TCMD16 Delete Toolbar Button bug Support 7
keithg1964 WAD 16.0027 Alias /rz bug Support 8
rfaquino WAD Apparently a bug when expanding environment variable %ProgramFiles(x86) Support 2
T Documentation @LINE[CON,n] @LINES[CON] not documented (bug?) Support 4
H TIMER bug Support 4
G Fixed @REREPLACE bug Support 15
G WAD PDIR @IF bug, @WORD bug Support 8
T Bug in TCMD but not in TCC Support 8
M WAD A complaint regarding a very irritating TCC installation behavior... (Bug?) Support 4
nickles Renaming bug? Support 9
nickles Redirect bug? Support 4
nickles UrlDecode() bug? Support 3
P WAD Bug in TC v 13.03 build 39 x64 Support 1
S Debug feature bug? Support 17
Roedy CDD /S bug Support 3
J TCCLE 12.11 dirhistory bug Support 1
S MOVE from FTP directory to another FTP directory - bug?? Support 2
T Bug in variable expansion Support 4
M An undocumented limitation and an associated minor bug... Support 1
M High-Precision arithmetic bug... Support 1
nickles REN bug Support 11

Similar threads