1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build 46 Oddity

Discussion in 'Support' started by Fross, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Fross

Hello Rex,

I updated to build 46 today and now whenever TCMD is launched, the "Home" Tab expanded and pinned. I normally like it collapsed. Double clicking the tab will unpin it and it.

However, every time I restart TCMD, it is open and pinned as in the attachment.

Minor annoyance, but something seems to have changed where is defaults to open and does not remember the shutdown state.

Michael

Attached Files:

Glenn Bowes likes this.
  2. Alpengreis

Change the option in "View" is enough here ...

Win 10 Pro x64

Glenn Bowes likes this.
  3. rconn

rconn Administrator
    Staff Member

That's Windows, not TCMD. The ribbon doesn't save its state; it uses the state in the View menu. (And that wasn't changed in build 46.)

4. Alpengreis

Ok, thanks! But you should know, also here changed this right now after install the build 46 - this was NEVER the case with update of new build.

#4 Alpengreis, Mar 21, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    Glenn Bowes likes this.
  5. Niwotian60

I'm having the exact same issue. And it is definitely an annoyance; I use tcc to give me a powerful command line. I have never used the ribbon bar, the file explorer menu, etc.

Glenn Bowes likes this.
  6. Glenn Bowes

I have observed the same issue. Prior to updating to Build 46 I checked the View menu and minimize ribbon was checked. After the update completed and TCMD relaunched in was unchecked. So something did change.

TCC 19.10.46 x64 Windows 10 [Version 6.3.10586]