Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cannot find Lahey Fortran license; can with cmd.exe

Oct
I can execute lf95 in a cmd.exe file, but in tccle13x64 I get "ERROR -- License error 15: FILE MISSING." Paths are the same in both windows. Any suggestions?

I once had a similar problem in the days of 4dos, the memory space for the path is much larger in TCC than in CMD, if you have a long path CMD will concatinate it and whatever is at the end of the path is lost. Do you have a long path?

I once had a similar problem in the days of 4dos, the memory space for the path is much larger in TCC than in CMD, if you have a long path CMD will concatinate it and whatever is at the end of the path is lost. Do you have a long path?

My path:

b:\program files\jpsoft\tccle13x64>path
PATH=b:\GAMS\win64\24_0;; b:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCCLE13x64; C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD APP\bin\x86_64; C:\Program F
iles (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common; C:\Windows\system32; C:\Windows; C:\Windows\System32\Wbem; C:\Windows\Sy
stem32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\; C:\Program Files (x86)\Co
mmon Files\Roxio Shared\10.0\DLLShared\; C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static; C:\Program Files
(x86)\Kensington\TrackballWorks; b:\LF9573\License; B:\LF9573\Bin

Do the spaces and the double ;; cause any issues?

You need this alias:

path=echo %@replace[;,^n,%PATH]

Displays path in a nicer format.

Do the spaces and the double ;; cause any issues?

You need this alias:

path=echo %@replace[;,^n,%PATH]

Displays path in a nicer format.
Hah, I use something almost like that except I eliminate multiple semicolons first (to avoid multiple newlines):
Code:
path=echo %@replace[;,^r^n,%@replace[;;,;,%PATH]]

Hah, I use something almost like that except I eliminate multiple semicolons first (to avoid multiple newlines):
Code:
path=echo %@replace[;,^r^n,%@replace[;;,;,%PATH]]
That won't turn three or more consecutive semicolons into one!

That won't turn three or more consecutive semicolons into one!
Dangit, you're right! I was hoping it was some sort of linear search or something and it would end up filtering out all multiples. Oh well... I don't think I've ever actually seen a triple semicolon. Usually just a double one on occasion.

You could
Code:
do while %@index[%path,;;] GE 0 (set path=%@replace[;;,;,%path])
I don't think LE has @REREPLACE, but my 4UTILS plugin has @XREPLACE which works very nearly the same. With that, you could
Code:
set path=%@xreplace[;*,;,%path]

Back