Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can't install 12.10.60

May
On the homa computer, three times all seemed to go well ... closed the installer ... updater said something failed. The fourth time I tried I got two long message boxes giving stack traces.

At work, updater simply says "wrong file size".

On the homa computer, three times all seemed to go well ... closed the installer ... updater said something failed. The fourth time I tried I got two long message boxes giving stack traces.

At work, updater simply says "wrong file size".

Tried again at home. This time it couldn't install because "another version is already installed". ARP shows **two** 12.10s installed.

I downloaded the installer and ran just fine. Windows 7 64-bit

Sent from Cookie's iPhone
Jim Cook

On Apr 7, 2011, at 9:00, vefatica <> wrote:

> On the homa computer, three times all seemed to go well ... closed the installer ... updater said something failed. The fourth time I tried I got two long message boxes giving stack traces.
>
> At work, updater simply says "wrong file size".
>
>
>
>

Ran update from within TCMD 12.10.59 on Vista 64. Installation was almost complete when I got the attached error. Clicked OK, installer closed, and TCMD came up running 12.10.60, but not in the correct starting directory (it was a uniquely named temp directory with no contents, at least none that were non-hidden as shown by a dir). Closed TCMD and reopened. Started fine and in the correct starting directory.

Attachments

• TCMD_12.10.60_error.jpg
    TCMD_12.10.60_error.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 216
Ran update from within TCMD 12.10.59 on Vista 64. Installation was almost complete when I got the attached error. Clicked OK, installer closed, and TCMD came up running 12.10.60, but not in the correct starting directory (it was a uniquely named temp directory with no contents, at least none that were non-hidden as shown by a dir). Closed TCMD and reopened. Started fine and in the correct starting directory.

That's a Windows Installer error dialog; nothing I can do about it other than to pass it on to Microsoft.