Certain settings not 'sticking' re: TC/LE

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Jan 15, 2009
env: TCC LE 9.02.154 Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Local admin rights

I am having trouble with certain settings not saving after they are applied. These are the the view items (folder & views, command imput) as well as the value for InputColors in the tcmd.ini file. Each time I close and restart the TC/LE application, I have to manually turn off the toolbars as well as set the input color again.

The input color vaue is saved but for some reason it doesn't apply - the color is the default.

For what its worth, my two other copies running on Vista 32 & 64 also have the same problem.

Any suggestions?

Telly

rconn

Administrator
Staff member
May 14, 2008
Telly wrote:

> env: TCC LE 9.02.154 Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
> Local admin rights
>
> I am having trouble with certain settings not saving after they are applied. These are the the view items (folder & views, command imput) as well as the value for InputColors in the tcmd.ini file. Each time I close and restart the TC/LE application, I have to manually turn off the toolbars as well as set the input color again.
>
> The input color vaue is saved but for some reason it doesn't apply - the color is the default.
>
> For what its worth, my two other copies running on Vista 32 & 64 also have the same problem.
>
> Any suggestions?
I've uploaded a test version of TCMD/LE 9.02.155 to the beta site:

ftp://jpsoft.com/beta/tcmdle.exe

Try this version and let me know if it solves your problem with the
folder, list view, and toolbar display.

Rex Conn
JP Software

Jan 15, 2009
Yes, this fixed the problem with the view choices not 'sticking'. At least on my XP box.

Thanks,

Eric Tellefsen

Telly wrote:

I've uploaded a test version of TCMD/LE 9.02.155 to the beta site:

Try this version and let me know if it solves your problem with the
folder, list view, and toolbar display.

Rex Conn
JP Software