Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Changes in 13.01

Charles Dye

Super Moderator
May
Staff member
1. So Take Command/LE is gone. Okay; I never really got it anyway. But does this mean that TCC/LE is also going away? (Couldn't fault you if it did -- it's nice for us users to have TCC/LE available as an option, but I don't see it helping your bottom line.)

2. Is there any easy way, in the web help, to find topic to which user comments have been added?

1. So Take Command/LE is gone. Okay; I never really got it anyway. But does this mean that TCC/LE is also going away? (Couldn't fault you if it did -- it's nice for us users to have TCC/LE available as an option, but I don't see it helping your bottom line.)

I never said anything about TCC/LE going away. (And there is a 13.01 version of TCC/LE on the website.) It would be impossible anyway, given the number of download servers that have TCC/LE.

However, TCC/LE will probably not receive any further updates. It has only been updated in the past 2-3 years for the benefit of the Take Command/LE users.

2. Is there any easy way, in the web help, to find topic to which user comments have been added?

The topics themselves will show the number of comments. If you mean to get a list of all the topics that have one or more comments -- no. (And there's no way I can implement that -- it's Disqus's code, not mine.)