Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Changes to BDEBUGGER menu item keyboard shortcuts in v25

Apr
TCC 25.00.11 x64 Windows 10 [Version 10.0.18362.295]
TCC Build 11 Windows 10 Build 18362

I've been using to v25 to do some batch file work this morning and I couldn't understand why expressions I was selecting were not appearing in the Evaluate Expressions window when I pressed Shift-Alt-F11. Turns out the keyboard shortcuts for items on the debug menu have been changed:

v24:
v24debug.JPG

v25:
v25debug.JPG

Is this a deliberate change in v25 or is it just a result of an extra item being added to the debug menu?

If it's not intentional can the v24 key shortcuts in that menu be restored please?

If it's an intended change in v25, can a new shortcut key be assigned to Evaluate Selection please? Or alternatively, this suggestion could be implemented to add "Evaluate Selection" to the right click context menu.

Try starting regedit, and delete the "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\JP Software\IDE 25" key.

Thanks Rex, deleting that key has resolved it, the shortcuts are now back against the correct items and the shortcut key works for Evaluate Selection. I'm also now seeing the Command Expansion window which wasn't opening by default before. Something must have gone awry when that registry key was first created.