Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cmd is not giving me option to enter o or 1

Apr
i am writing command in your cmd to intialize my web files but it just not giving me option to select 1 or 0 it just go to further command
Capture.JPG

What is "PHP"? A batch file? If so, it might be a good idea to post it, or at least a few lines around the one which fails.

Also, it looks like you're using TCC, not CMD. If you post questions the Support forum, Rex is more likely to see them.

What is "PHP"? A batch file? If so, it might be a good idea to post it, or at least a few lines around the one which fails.

Also, it looks like you're using TCC, not CMD. If you post questions the Support forum, Rex is more likely to see them.

hy thanks all of you for respond php is the .exe file but that init is the batch file and this is code inside batch file

but main thing this error is occcur will all bat file which i am trying to run in cmd they dont give me option to type 1, 0 , y or n

Attachments

• init.bat
    319 bytes · Views: 433
The bat file looks more like a "dumb" generic ms-style cmd bat file, best you ask MS or PHP them selfs to explain .

.OR.

Its just looking for the php.exe

set it your self ... set PHP_Commmand=%path\php.exe

ignore the brain dead bat file

Back