Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Command line completion in the "Command Input" Window

Dec
Is this possible? I like the idea of seperating the 2 windows but if there is no completion <tab> - then it's useless to me.

Thanks!
Jim

Re: Command line completion in the &quot;Command Input&quot; Window

Is this possible? I like the idea of seperating the 2 windows but if there is no completion <TAB>- then it's useless to me.

The command input window does support filename completion. Unfortunately, it uses Take Command's current directory, which may or may not be the same as the current directory of any particular tab window. Take Command has no way of knowing what another program's current directory might be....

Is this possible? I like the idea of seperating the 2 windows but if there is no completion <TAB>- then it's useless to me.

If you're talking about command history completion, no -- but you don't need it, as you can scroll back and execute any line you want. If you're talking about filename completion, then yes (with the caveat mentioned by Charles).