Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

duplicate files in multiple plugin sites

Apr
I use the attached UpdatePlugins.btm which does what the name typically means. However the attached TCMD_DKP.txt shows that the same file is duplicated on other sites. I'm a stickler for saving space - so how can I keep the files synced but not have any duplicates?

Windows 7, TCMD v25

Attachments

• TCMD_DKP.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 232
That doesn't look like a BTM to me. Whatever it is, it contains numeroous references to lucky.syr.edu. Lucky has been out of action for nearly 4 years (and it ain't coming back).

That file doesn't mention plugins. Is there really an "UpdatePlugins.btm"? Maybe that's the one you meant to attach.

I had uploaded the wrong BTM by mistake. Sorry for that - maybe too many beers! See if this works....

I had uploaded the wrong BTM by mistake. Sorry for that - maybe too many beers! See if this works....
I have tried 3x today to upload the BTM - even added .TXT to the end to see if it was a file extension problem. Maybe since the OP file had only one "." I should try that.

Ok - I don't know what is going on. Guess I'll just upload the BTM to my Onedrive and post the link here....

Depending on your needs, you may be getting a lot more than you need from vefatica.net. If you have only 64-bit Windows 10, you can limit my stuff to "ftp://vefatica.net/4plugins/x64/*" and do not recurse (i.e., remove "/s"). I don't intend to support anything older than that

At Charles Dye's site, there's

prospero.unm.edu/vef

I suppose you're getting duplicates of some/all of my stuff from there.

In short, you can be a lot more particular about what you copy.

I am using win7 x64 now but will be moving to Win10x64 in the next year or so.

The TCMD_DKP.txt in my OP is:
grouping | filename | folder path | file size | date (m/d/y) | time (h:m:s ?m)

You can see form that what files from where I am getting duplicates of.....