I am now getting:
DNS Points to Local or Disallowed IPv6 Address
You've requested a page on a website (www.jpsoft.com) that is on the CloudFlare network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to local or disallowed IP addres. If you are the owner of this website, you should login to CloudFlare and change the DNS AAAA records for www.jpsoft.com to resolve to a different IPv6 address.
- Timestamp: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:56:56 -0700
- Your IP address: 126.96.36.199
- Requested URL: www.jpsoft.com/
- Error reference number: 1102
- Server ID: FL_16F2
- Process ID: PID_8433171af810098
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)
- Your IP: 188.8.131.52
- © 2012 CloudFlare, Inc.