Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

F1 back in the US

Aug
Hi,

as a fan of Formular 1 I'm happy that the F1 is back in the US.
In Austin they build a whole new circuit and I found a cool video about the construction.
Who's interested may have a look at the main site .
And a little bit hard to find is this teaser of Red Bull Racing which I find is really cool.
Hope you enjoy it.

I suppose their keyboards start with F2, or is this a different F1?
I never saw a keyboard without the F1 key, regardless of where made or purchased (I have been given a keyboard bought in Hungary). I must conclude Frank was not referring to a computer keyboard key...

as a fan of Formular 1
Despite the F1 similarity, this is one of those most OT topics on here, and why it's in the Open Forum. Frank's talking about Formula (no r) 1 car racing. Clicking any of the 3 links in his post would also reveal that. ;)

Cool stuff, Frank! Never seen an F1 car on a dirt track before. lol

Frank's talking about Formula (no r) 1 car racing.l
For myself, seeing the thread only after Wendy's post, the topic was not interesting enough to follow the links. However, if XenForo provided a spelling check, Frank would have fixed the typo, and I (and probably Wendy, too) would have known that it was about car racing... I blame XenForo for the miscommunication, not anyone else...

Most modern web browsers (the latest Firefox, Chrome, IE & Opera at least) have spell checking built in, so I would think that XenForo (<-- a word which Firefox happens to flag for spell checking) doing it would be redundant.

Hilarious conversation! So, was someone asking if they had functions keypad starting @ F2 as F1 is just back to us? This is so good, love you guys to have made my day.

Just couldn't resist, really. It did sound funny at the time, especially when you have hinderance-desks with a motto 'press F1 for help'.

Hi,

the next "Formula 1" (w/o trailing "r" :) ) race in Austin is on 11/17/13 (or as @isodate: 2013-11-17).
Do nor press the "F1"-key here - it won't bring you much further.
Calendar

Hi,

In Austin they build a whole new circuit and I found a cool video about the construction.
And a little bit hard to find is this teaser of Red Bull Racing which I find is really cool.
Hope you enjoy it.
I saw the USGP several times at Watkins Glen (NY) in the late 60s and early 70s. Jimmy Clark, Jackie Stewart, Graham Hill ... those were the days!

I saw the USGP several times at Watkins Glen (NY) in the late 60s and early 70s. Jimmy Clark, Jackie Stewart, Graham Hill ... those were the days!
You're right. These were famous drivers!
In my OP I was just happy about the new circuit and the teaser video and wanted to share it (just in good humor back then).

Hi,

Hope you enjoy it.
I'm very interested to learn this site.Some thing different are available.I'm very curious to see this thing.

Back