Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Forum software update

Let me know if you have any problems accessing the forums. (This isn't a request for you to send me your forum software wish list -- you can submit that directly to XenForo. ;) )
No problems thus far. However, when I attempted to deal with XenForo directly months ago, although they answered as a courtesy, they also informed me that formally they accept requests and complaints only from XenForo customers, such as JP Software, Inc., but not from users their software on sites of XenForo customers, e.g., not from me.

I have stopped receiving new posts via email. After seeing no messages for several days, I decided to go to the forum web page, and I see that there have been lots of messages.

I have stopped receiving new posts via email. After seeing no messages for several days, I decided to go to the forum web page, and I see that there have been lots of messages.
I keep getting the posts by email, though I don't ever bother to check whether or not I miss any,

Thank you. I figured out what was wrong. I was away from home last week and turned on filtering in my webmail. The forum messages were going into a folder on the server before they reached the inbox to be downloaded by Thunderbird. A whole bunch of other messages were getting filtered as well. I'm back to normal now.