Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ftps immediately times out

Jun
I'm using TCC 20.10.32 x64 Windows 10 [Version 6.3.14393]. iftp with ftps immediately times out. It worked fine recently, i.e., the version before 20.10 probably worked, but I don't recall exactly when I last used this command.
Code:
C:\Websites\BostonTTC>iftp /p1  "ftps://www.bostonttc.us"
The server provided the following certificate:
Issuer: C=US, O=Let's Encrypt, CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3
Subject: CN=virgo.atomiclayer.com
The following problems have been determined for this certificate: [0x800b010f] The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value.

Would you like to continue? (Y/N)? Y
TCC: Timeout. "www.bostonttc.us"

The "Timeout" message appears as soon as I type "Y". FileZilla has no trouble connecting.

I'm using TCC 20.10.32 x64 Windows 10 [Version 6.3.14393]. iftp with ftps immediately times out. It worked fine recently, i.e., the version before 20.10 probably worked, but I don't recall exactly when I last used this command.
Code:
C:\Websites\BostonTTC>iftp /p1  "ftps://www.bostonttc.us"
The server provided the following certificate:
Issuer: C=US, O=Let's Encrypt, CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3
Subject: CN=virgo.atomiclayer.com
The following problems have been determined for this certificate: [0x800b010f] The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value.

Would you like to continue? (Y/N)? Y
TCC: Timeout. "www.bostonttc.us"

The "Timeout" message appears as soon as I type "Y". FileZilla has no trouble connecting.
I saw the same thing last week. I didn't report it because I was more interested in getting FTPS working on the server.