Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help pages, icon missing

May
Whenever I go to the help via HELP or F1, at first the icon for "JP Software Website" is missing.
upload_2015-12-30_14-59-13.png

Refreshing (F5) doesn't help, but navigating to another page gets the icon to show properly.

Whenever I go to the help via HELP or F1, at first the icon for "JP Software Website" is missing.
I should have noted that this only happens when I go to the help from TCMD. It does not happen if I go there from a console.

Not reproducible here.

As I've mentioned before, this is Microsoft's app, not mine. Perhaps if you updated your Windows environment ...
The icon appears correctly when I use TCMD's "Help" menu to invoke the CHM.

The icon is in the .CHM file; it is not specified in the call to htmlhelp. The only difference in the way htmlhelp is invoked is that there isn't any argument passed when you do it from the help menu.

It's still a Microsoft issue, not TCMD. If you update your IE version you'll find all kinds of things suddenly work better!

IIRC, the last time I tried, it broke things so I reverted to IE8. What's the current IE?

When the help opens with the icon working, HH was started with (the likes of):
Code:
"C:\Windows\hh.exe" G:\tc19\TCMD.CHM::/overview.htm

When the help opens with the icon not working, HH was started with (the likes of):
Code:
"C:\Windows\hh.exe" G:\tc19\TCMD.CHM::/G:\tc19\TCMD.CHM::/overview.htm

The same happens when those two command lines are executed in TCC (in a tab or not). The first shows the icon; the second doesn't.

I couldn't find examples of the syntax in the second command line above.