Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I need file examples for tpipe /replacelist

Aug
Hi there!
I am trying to use tpipe /replacelist, but it does not work.
I need to replace words in "test.txt" to their pair from "pairs.txt" and create modified "test_1.txt"
Comand line
tpipe /input=test.txt /output=test_1.txt /replacelist=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,pairs.txt
My question - how should be pairs for replace written in file "pairs.txt"?

Thanks in advance

I am running v23.0.24 and I get this error when trying to use /replacelist
Code:
$ tpipe /input=foo.txt /replacelist=0,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,repl.csv
TPIPE: The parameter is incorrect.
 "/replacelist=0,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,repl.csv"

It looks like there's an additional, undocumented numeric parameter. But even so, I can't make /REPLACELIST do anything. I don't think it even tries to read the list file. Specifying an invalid or nonexistent file doesn't even give an error message.

It looks like there's an additional, undocumented numeric parameter. But even so, I can't make /REPLACELIST do anything. I don't think it even tries to read the list file. Specifying an invalid or nonexistent file doesn't even give an error message.
The same here. It chokes (error message) on 10 parameters (9 numeric and a file name). If I add another numeric parameter there's no error message and, as you said, it does nothing.

Posted a summary to the support area, where Rex is more likely to notice it quickly.

Back