Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I need help with TPIPE please ...

Jan
Hello TPIPE professionals

I had never worked before with TPIPE and I don't understand it enough (yet) ...

How could I replace the following two FFIND things through TPIPE ...

1)
ffind /k /m /v /e":Zone\.Identifier:\$DATA$" "d:\_Temp_\ADS_All.txt" > "d:\_Temp_\ADS_ZoneID.txt"

2)
:RunningCheck
tasklist RevoUninPro > "d:\Temp_for_PRGs&Batches\Revo-RunningCheck.txt"
ffind /t"RevoUninPro" "d:\Temp_for_PRGs&Batches\Revo-RunningCheck.txt" > nul
iff %_ffind_matches != 0 goto RunningIsPositive

Any help is very welcome and thank you in advance!

Greetings
Alpengreis

If I understand 1) correctly, you want to find all the ":Zone.Identifier:$DATA" lines in the file "d:\_Temp_\ADS_All.txt". If that's right, try something like this. The "grep" here is case-sensitive.

Code:
 tpipe /input=d:\_Temp_\ADS_All.txt /output=d:\_Temp_\ADS_ZoneID.txt /grep=3,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,":Zone\.Identifier:\$DATA$"

If RevoUninPro does not run elevated, you should be able to:
Code:
if isapp RevoUninPro.exe goto RunningIsPositive
Otherwise (this grep is not case sensitive) something like
Code:
if "%@execstr[tasklist | tpipe /grep=3,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,revouninpro]" NE "" goto RunningIsPositive

If I understand 1) correctly, you want to find all the ":Zone.Identifier:$DATA" lines in the file "d:\_Temp_\ADS_All.txt". If that's right, try something like this. The "grep" here is case-sensitive.

Code:
 tpipe /input=d:\_Temp_\ADS_All.txt /output=d:\_Temp_\ADS_ZoneID.txt /grep=3,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,":Zone\.Identifier:\$DATA$"

Yes, that's the point! I will try it and report then here ...

If RevoUninPro does not run elevated, you should be able to:
Code:
if isapp RevoUninPro.exe goto RunningIsPositive
Otherwise (this grep is not case sensitive) something like
Code:
if "%@execstr[tasklist | tpipe /grep=3,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,revouninpro]" NE "" goto RunningIsPositive

The program runs elevated, but I can elevate the script too. However, I will try both variants and report the result then here.

Thank you VERY MUCH, Vince, for your help!

I will post the results as soon is possible ...

Alpengreis

Result for your first solution (1)): works perfect! Thank you!

2a) Works perfect and - as you said - for unelevated started programs only. If I elevate the script it's also no problem for an elevated program!

2b) Works perfect!

So, all your solutions are perfect!

Thank you very much again!

Last edited:
Back