1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'd *always* like the "Preview" option

Discussion in 'Support' started by vefatica, Apr 20, 2012.

1. vefatica

When replying to posts, I don't have the "Preview" option. Can I make it the (my) default?

2. Stefano Piccardi

"Preview" is buried under the "other options..." button. But I second your request.

3. vefatica

Yes, I know. You have to press a button to go from "PostReply/UploadAFile/MoreOptions" to "ReplyToThread/UploadAFile/Preview". Why hide them in the first place?

4. Frank

I wanna directly access it and second your request, too.

5. Steve Fabian

And I would like more work area and less dead screen real estate. In the latest Firefox only about 20% of the 1280x1024 screen is usable; the ratio is a bit better at lower screen resolution. Particularly galling is the area wasted on both sides of the work area displaying nothing but its frame.

Of course, Rex' expected response is "That's a XenForo issue". But the users did not select XenForo... and are not its customers that XenForo would pay attention to them.

6. Frank

I just found the same discussion about the preview button in the xenforo forum here.
    And there seems to exist a solution for it here.