1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Installed but can't run Take Command 16.0

Discussion in 'Support' started by mathewsdw, Mar 20, 2014.

1. mathewsdw

I get a message box that says that the trial version of Take Command 16.0 has expired and I just installed it.

2. JohnQSmith

Perhaps you installed it previously and then uninstalled it. The trial timer goes back to the first time you installed a particular version.

3. mathewsdw

John, thank you but while that's a very plausible explanation (although I certainly don't remember installing any version of version 16, beta or otherwise) you didn't tell me what I could do about it I'd really like to try before I buy.

4. keithg1964

Try installing v15 not a lot has changed.

5. mathewsdw

John I'm currently running version 15 which is exactly why I want to try before I buy.

6. rconn

rconn Administrator
    Staff Member

If you installed v16 previously, it will have set the 30-day trial counter. There's no way to reset that (short of reinstalling Windows or wiping your registry).

But JP Software does offer a 90-day unconditional guarantee, so if you order v16 and decide you don't like or need it, we will refund the purchase price.