Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lucky.syr.edu will go away

May
I retired in May and I've left lucky running about as long as I can. It'll go away soon, probably tomorrow or Friday.

At least for now, ftp://vefatica.net will supply recent builds of my plugins.

Wondered if ftp://vefatica.net has the same folder and file structure as lucky?

Wondered if ftp://vefatica.net has the same folder and file structure as lucky?
It could. I have a copy of lucky's "anonymous" folder. But the only thing I put on the home server was the "4plugins" folder

I retired in May and I've left lucky running about as long as I can. It'll go away soon, probably tomorrow or Friday.

At least for now, ftp://vefatica.net will supply recent builds of my plugins.

the 4console.dll plugin does not work with the last build TCC and TCC-RT - "can not find the specified module"

the 4console.dll plugin does not work with the last build TCC and TCC-RT - "can not find the specified module"
Do you mean v21 in general or build 49 in particular?

v21 no longer uses ONIG.DLL and 4CONSOLE needs it. I have attached ONIGDLL.ZIP. Puttting the extracted ONIG.DLL in the same directory as TCC.EXE may fix the problem. If you have TCMD v20 (maybe earlier) you may already have an ONIG.DLL.

If it's not due to a missing ONIG.DLL ... Rex, can you help out? ... any idea what dll or function might me missing on my Win7/x86 system? ... if not, can you zip TCC.EXE and TAKECMD.EXE and email them to me (I'll need to unzip them on Win7/x86 and inspect them with DUMPBIN).

Attachments

• onigdll.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 300
Not only 49 builds, but also earlier. Copying the old version of ONIG.DLL does not solve the problem.
For x64 versions of ONIG.DLL, the date is 25.01.2017 and the size is 708608 bytes

Back