Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Only one Window - looks like normal console!

Take Command (TCMD) is the product that offers multiple tabbed console windows. You may purchase it. The freeware product TCC/LE is a command processor ("shell" in the pseudoenglish terminology of *nix), vastly more powerful than CMD.EXE, but it does the same job. Hope this clears up the confusion.

'That's just what I complain of,' said Humpty Dumpty. 'Your face is the same as everybody has—the two eyes, so—' (marking their places in the air with this thumb) 'nose in the middle, mouth under. It's always the same. Now if you had the two eyes on the same side of the nose, for instance—or the mouth at the top—that would be SOME help.'

The OP wrote "tccle.exe", isn't that the executable file for (the now discontinued) TCMD light edition (which I've never installed nor used)?

Take Command (TCMD) is the product that offers multiple tabbed console windows. You may purchase it. The freeware product TCC/LE is a command processor ("shell" in the pseudoenglish terminology of *nix), vastly more powerful than CMD.EXE, but it does the same job. Hope this clears up the confusion.

Thanks a lot, it does!!!!!!!

The OP wrote "tccle.exe", isn't that the executable file for (the now discontinued) TCMD light edition (which I've never installed nor used)?

The installer is TCCLE.EXE, at least for the 32-bit version. The shell executable is TCC.EXE, just as in the full version.

Back