Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Partial Auto Complete

Nov
Hello all,

First off, LOVE this program! It's made my life a whole lot better! Quick question though. In Linux, if I have a bunch of folders like downloads, documents, doodah, etc, and I type "cd do" it'll stop right there, and if I hit tab again, it'll show me downloads, documents, and doodah. Is there any way to get both behavior of the stopping at "do" and hitting tab again to get a list of directories that would come up with "do" with this program? I checked through the settings and I didn't see it.

Regardless, thank you for such an awesome program!

Travis

There's no emulation of the Unix behavior; a lot of us find it annoying. But if you press F7 instead of Tab, you'll get a popup with a list of matching items (unless there's only one, in which case it'll be inserted automatically.)

If you prefer that functionality to the default Tab behavior, you can bind it to the Tab key with the PopFile= .INI directive.

There's no emulation of the Unix behavior; a lot of us find it annoying. But if you press F7 instead of Tab, you'll get a popup with a list of matching items (unless there's only one, in which case it'll be inserted automatically.)

If you prefer that functionality to the default Tab behavior, you can bind it to the Tab key with the PopFile= .INI directive.

Ok perfect, thank you!

Back