Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pause fails

Jun
This has been a problem since 4DOS days, and I think I once asked about it and told I would just have to live with it, but it happened in spades today.

The BTM script paused on a PAUSE.

I hit space to get it going. Instead it just made a "wheeeew" noise. I repeaoted on and on perhaps 7 times before it finally took.

Usually it takes only 2 or 3 time to take. What is happening? Any hints on making it work first time?

There are so many minor bugs in the console, I wonder if perhaps you should write your own. Then cut/paste could work normally. Colours would stick. You could select the encoding.

The BTM script paused on a PAUSE.

I hit space to get it going. Instead it just made a "wheeeew" noise. I repeaoted on and on perhaps 7 times before it finally took.

I've never heard of anything like that. I would suspect either your keyboard, the keyboard driver, or a key macro app (if you're running one).

There are so many minor bugs in the console, I wonder if perhaps you should write your own. Then cut/paste could work normally. Colours would stick. You could select the encoding.

Enter ... Take Command! :-)

Back