1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Receiving timeouts when attempting to register software.

Discussion in 'Support' started by joltcoder, Oct 24, 2013.

1. joltcoder

I just replaced my hard drive in my machine and upon installing take command and attempting to register i receive "Registration Error" "[10060] Connection timed out". I'm posting this message from the same computer and all other internet connections are flowing as normal. Any help would be appreciated... (fwiw, i tried on both a nearby wireless network as well as my local lan).

2. rconn

rconn Administrator
    Staff Member

The (third-party) registration server is down at the moment; I've been trying to find out what's happening and I will let you know when it's back up.

3. rconn

rconn Administrator
    Staff Member

The registration server seems to be back now (albeit slow). Still checking on the cause & status.

4. Schuby

I just upgraded and am getting the same "Registration Error" "[10060] Connection timed out".

5. rconn

rconn Administrator
    Staff Member

The registration server is working at this time. You probably have a proxy server blocking TCMD from the registration server.

You can either edit your "OPTION / Internet / HTTP Proxy" settings, or (if you don't have access to your proxy server settings) you can request a manual key from support@jpsoft.com.