Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

regtools changes my background color

Aug
It seems that when the output of e.g. RDIR (same with REGDUMP) has to scroll the console upwards, it changes the bg color to black.
\\FJ20110210\Users\Frank\Documents\Greenshot\RegTools Plugin 1.jpg
\\FJ20110210\Users\Frank\Documents\Greenshot\RegTools Plugin 2.jpg

"C:\Users\Frank\Documents\Greenshot\RegTools Plugin 1.jpg"
"C:\Users\Frank\Documents\Greenshot\RegTools Plugin 2.jpg"

I want to attach 2 Hardcopies (JPGs), but it doesn't work.
What do I have to do for that?

Can you give me steps to reproduce the issue, including the way you originally change the background color? Do you see the same issue with e.g. DIR?

I don't know about the .JPG issue; perhaps you could zip them and upload the .ZIP file.

Can you give me steps to reproduce the issue, including the way you originally change the background color? Do you see the same issue with e.g. DIR?

I don't know about the .JPG issue; perhaps you could zip them and upload the .ZIP file.

The colors are set via the ini-file:
Code:
(system)  C:\...\TCCLE13x64 >ffind /v /t"color" "C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCCLE13x64\TCMD.ini"

---- C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCCLE13x64\TCMD.ini
; ListboxBarColors=Bright White on Blue
; PopupWinColors=Bright White on Blue
; CDDWinColors=Bright Cyan on Blue
ColorDir=com exe bat btm:bri mag;txt doc:bri gre;dirs:bri cyan;system:bri red
InputColors=Bright Green on Blue
StdColors=Bright Yellow on Blue

6 lines in      1 file
I Uploaded an zip-file. Can you see it?

Yet another try after switching my browser to IE-mode:
C:\Users\Frank\Documents\Greenshot\RegToolsPlugin1.png

C:\Users\Frank\Documents\Greenshot\RegToolsPlugin2.png

Sorry, I can't "insert/edit image" and I can't "Upload a File" :(
Both functions seem to work but they doesn't appear in the edited post.
Don't know what's going wrong.

Do you see the same thing with a long DIR ?

To change the background color, I get the best results with CLS /C, e.g. CLS /C BRIGHT YELLOW ON BLUE
That way the entire console buffer is initialized to the desired attributes, not just the first few lines.

Do you see the same thing with a long DIR ?

To change the background color, I get the best results with CLS /C, e.g. CLS /C BRIGHT YELLOW ON BLUE
That way the entire console buffer is initialized to the desired attributes, not just the first few lines.
Yes, the same thing appears with a long DIR! Sorry that I accused REGTOOLS ;-) But I did not notice it ever before.
I had already a CLS in my TCSTART.BTM, but now I changed it to CLS /C and the phenomenon is gone! Cool, I wouldn't have come to this idea by myself. Thanks.

Back