Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RSS feed subscription not working

Apr
Receiving:

info_48.png

Internet Explorer cannot display this feed
This feed contains code errors.
bullet.png
Go back to the previous page.Go back to the previous page.

More information

When clicking on the RSS feed icon for the "T&T -Aliases" forum.

It's the same here. Here's the additional info.

Code:
An invalid character was found in text content.
Line: 141 Character: 15

<pre>@@Alt-M @history &gt;! %temp\his$$$^echo %@clipw[%@word[-0,%@line[%temp\his$$$,%@lines[%temp\his$$$]]]] &gt;&amp; nul^keystack Up

FireFox can deal with it.

Win 7 x64:
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe: 9.00.8112.16421 (WIN7_IE9_RTM.110308-0330)

Then you should probably update (you're two major versions behind).
It's the same (actually worse) with a brand new install of IE/11. "This feed contains code errors" (no opportunity to see more).

Rex do you have v9 IE available? Can you test the RSS feed with it please. I was successful in SUB'ing to the RSS feeds of the other forums.

Not reproducible here; everything displays as expected.

If you're having problems with IE, you should pass them on to Microsoft -- I can't fix IE.
As for Charles, the RSS button works fine with IE for other JPS forums (including ones inside T&T) but not with T&T-Aliases. I'm afraid MS would tell me to contact the the site's administrator.

The problem seems to be with this line (from a post)
[/CODE]
@@Alt-M @history >! %temp\his$$$^echo %@clipw[%@word[-0,%@line[%temp\his$$$,%@lines[%temp\his$$$]]]] >& nul^keystack Up[/CODE]

It's in the feed. IE gives an error. FireFox simply doesn't display it.

Back