Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to? Scale font in TCC using wheel mouse or other means

How can I enable using the mouse or other means to scale TTY/Console text?

I have been looking around for how to resize the fonts with cmd+/- or wheel mouse and can't find it anywhere. I'm sure it is there somewhere since almost all Microsoft and related IDEs now support this capability; as do most of the console replacement apps (i've been using consolez).

Am I just being a dumb-dumb?

Thanks for your assistance,

David

p.s.,
I have just discovered take command, and with a bit of work, got ansicon working properly. It seems like an almost ideal cmd.exe replacement, vis-a-vis consolez which I've been using.

How can I enable using the mouse or other means to scale TTY/Console text?

I have been looking around for how to resize the fonts with cmd+/- or wheel mouse and can't find it anywhere. I'm sure it is there somewhere since almost all Microsoft and related IDEs now support this capability; as do most of the console replacement apps (i've been using consolez).

If you're in a Take Command tab window, you can resize the font by holding the Ctrl key while scrolling with the mouse wheel.

If you're in a TCC stand-alone console window, you can resize the font with the Ctrl + and Ctrl - key combinations (the + and - on the numeric keypad).

I never knew about the ability to resize the font in a stand-alone TCC console window. Thankyou, Rex.

After a bit of digging in the help file, I found it under TCC Command Line Editing, Miscellaneous.

Joe