Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Secure file uploading to website

May
I am interested in a quick and dirty method to upload very large number of files that I want to encrypt while unloading. Compression is not important. Ability to download it while decrypting it is. I know I can use ZIP or 7Z for encrypting and upload the compressed archive, but I hope to do it in a single step

I am interested in a quick and dirty method to upload very large number of files that I want to encrypt while unloading. Compression is not important. Ability to download it while decrypting it is. I know I can use ZIP or 7Z for encrypting and upload the compressed archive, but I hope to do it in a single step
Where do You want to upload files to?
I mean, if You use a secure connection, data should be encrypted during the transfer.
But, it depends from the target of the upload if data is also stored in an encrypted way.
For example, there are many storage in the cloud that claim to protect Your data, but I don't know if You can trust them (I do not).

Regards

Rodolfo Giovanninetti

Where do You want to upload files to?
Sorry, I had not read the title of Your thread!
Anyway, the idea should be still the same.
If You want to upload pages the will be published on a web server, You should check if You can transfer them through a secure kind of ftp, for example.

Regards

Rodolfo Giovanninetti