Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Specified INI File Refuses to Run

Jun
I ran the following command from the Windows "Run" box:

"C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCMD15x64\tcmd.exe" /@C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Local\JPSoft\tcmd15.ini

Despite designating a specific INI file, the default TCMD.INI was loaded, as shown by the following:

TC15: C:\>echo %_ininame
C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Local\JPSoft\TCMD.INI

No matter what I do, I cannot get TCMD to use a designated INI file. Any ideas what the problem could be? That syntax is supposed to work.

The "run" command started TCMD.EXE, not TCC.EXE, so it probably did use the specified .INI file. How did you open the TCC tab?

I ran the following command from the Windows "Run" box:

"C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCMD15x64\tcmd.exe" /@C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Local\JPSoft\tcmd15.ini

Despite designating a specific INI file, the default TCMD.INI was loaded, as shown by the following:

TC15: C:\>echo %_ininame
C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Local\JPSoft\TCMD.INI

No matter what I do, I cannot get TCMD to use a designated INI file. Any ideas what the problem could be? That syntax is supposed to work.
_ININAME is the INI file used to start TCC. I doubt there's any connection to the INI file used to start TCMD (even if TCMD starts TCC).