Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Take Command / TCC / CMDebug / TCC-RT 22.0.32 Uploaded

rconn

Administrator
May
Staff member
I have uploaded build 32 to the web site.

22.0.32 The internal ANSI support has been rewritten for more speed & additional ANSI commands (see help)
22.0.32 Help file updates
22.0.32 IF - added support for a CMD bug (if "Duplicate CMD.EXE bugs" is selected) when using invalid IF syntax and a conditional ||
22.0.32 TPIPE - fixed an output problem with /inputstring

22.0.29 BDEBUGGER - You can now step into and debug library functions
22.0.29 @IPPORT - fixed a problem with the return value
22.0.29 @IPZONEID - fixed a problem with the return value

22.0.28 START - added support for alternate CMD syntax with whitespace before directory name
22.0.28 BDEBUGGER - fixed problem with clearing Modified Variables window
22.0.28 BDEBUGGER - Modified Variables window is now cleared when starting debugging
22.0.28 Help file updates

22.0.26 TCC - fixed a problem with batch parameters in child pipe batch files

22.0.25 Fixed a crash when debugging pipes

22.0.24 TCC - fix for a sporadic problem opening BDEBUGGER / IDE.
22.0.24 Help file updates

Ide problems with this build:

1515671316473.png

The Ide,exe is version 30:

1515671416212.png

You cannot mix different versions of TCMD / TCC / IDE.

I cannot reproduce your problem with either an upgrade or a new installation of 22.0.32. How did you do the installation?
At first I've installed it OVER TCC22 Build 29, with the described result.
Secondary I uninstalled Build 32, reinstall Build 29, uninstall it again, and installed Build 32 again, with the same result.
Where is looking TCC / IDE for the takecmd.dll ?
Til today I've not deinstalled TCMD v18, which makes no problems with Build 29 ......

I don't know where you even got a build 30, since the release builds went from 29 directly to 32; a build 30 was never released.

TCMD / TCC / IDE use the TakeCmd.dll that is in the same directory. If you install different versions into the same directory, you're likely to experience problems.

At this point, I'd recommend you uninstall v22, then download a fresh copy from https://jpsoft.com/downloads/v22/tcc.exe and install that.

I don't know where you even got a build 30, since the release builds went from 29 directly to 32; a build 30 was never released.
TCMD / TCC / IDE use the TakeCmd.dll that is in the same directory. If you install different versions into the same directory, you're likely to experience problems.
At this point, I'd recommend you uninstall v22, then download a fresh copy from https://jpsoft.com/downloads/v22/tcc.exe and install that.
After a looooong hard fight with removing all suspicious links and refs to other mysterious TCCs (directorys in C:\TEMP , C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ etc.) and a fresh copy - I've won - it works :cool:
Many thanks for Your patience to me :smile:

Last edited: