Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Take Command v10 beta build 44 uploaded

rconn

Administrator
May
Staff member
I've uploaded build 44 to the ftp beta area.

This build also adds support for autoupdates, so you should be able to click on the "Check for Updates" menu option to download 10.0.44.

Note that if you want to keep both v9 and v10, make sure you check the default installation directory for v10 and change it if Windows Installer wants to overwrite the v9 installation.

This build also has a fix for an erratic problem with App Paths introduced in build 43.

I've uploaded build 44 to the ftp beta area.

This build also adds support for autoupdates, so you should be able to click on the "Check for Updates" menu option to download 10.0.44.

Note that if you want to keep both v9 and v10, make sure you check the default installation directory for v10 and change it if Windows Installer wants to overwrite the v9 installation.

I'm using b44 (installed) and when I say "check for updates" I'm told b44 is available????

Is it OK that neither installation use the default directory (v9 and v10 both in custom locations)?