Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TakeCommandHere (aka integrate in Explorer)

Aug
Second question (otherwise I'm very happy with TakeCommand:) ...

As per the subject I'm looking to integrate a context menu into the Explorer to open TakeCommand at a certain folder.

I've added the command (HKCR\Directory\shell\TakeCommand\command - "C:\Program Files (x86)\JPSoft\TCMDLE12\tcmd.exe" "%1") which works fine... except of an _unknown_ option to set the starting directory, i.e. `pwd`. When I had a look at the help I didn't find something fitting.

Is this possible at all? Would be great if somebody could tell me the command.

Otherwise, how do you quickly open TakeCommand at different folders? As a background, I set COMSPEC to (cygwin) '<mypath>/bash.exe' and (only) need this shell.

Thanks for any help!

Cheers,
Hans-Peter

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 11:35 AM, chappi <> wrote:

> Second question (otherwise I'm very happy with TakeCommand:) ...
>
> As per the subject I'm looking to integrate a context menu into the Explorer to open TakeCommand at a certain folder.
>
> I've added the command (HKCR\Directory\shell\TakeCommand\command - "C:\Program Files (x86)\JPSoft\TCMDLE12\tcmd.exe" "%1") which works fine... except of an _unknown_ option to set the starting directory, i.e. `pwd`. When I had a look at the help I didn't find something fitting.
>
> Is this possible at all? Would be great if somebody could tell me the command.
>
> Otherwise, how do you quickly open TakeCommand at different folders? As a background, I set COMSPEC to (cygwin) '<mypath>/bash.exe' and (only) need this shell.

There's a TCCHERE.BTM file in the TCCLE12 folder which adds the
context menu extensions you are looking for. It works fine here in XP
SP3. I haven't tried it on Win7, but it ought to work there.

> Hans-Peter
______
Dennis

Back