Fixed TC crashes with a certain batch file

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Apr 10, 2013
hello all,

I've just begun to evaluate this product (latest version 15.00.33) but things immediately went bad. I have tried to load a quite long batch file that I built some months ago using a standard editor and countless hours of edit and try... (sob).

The file is loaded into the editor/debugger, but as soon as I scroll down to about 1/3 of the file length (it doesn't matter if I use the mouse or the keyboard) Take Command simply crashes (ProgramName has stopped to work...). I attach an image of the error and a copy of the event recorded in the Windows' event database (at the bottom). The environment is:

Computer: Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo P5925 dual core x64

I have tried to install both x86 and x64 versions (one at a time, of course), but the error is the same with both versions.

If it can be useful, I can upload the batch file in the next reply.

Thank you

- <Event xmlns="">
- <System>
<Provider Name="Application Error" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-04-10T08:04:33.000000000Z" />
<Security />
- <EventData>
<Data>C:\Program Files\JP Software\Take Command x64 15.0\IDE.EXE</Data>
<Data>C:\Program Files\JP Software\Take Command x64 15.0\SciLexer.DLL</Data>
Apr 10, 2013
Please email the batch file to [email protected].

Also, if this is the 32-bit version of Take Command, you should have a file called IDE.GPF, which will usually be in the same location as your TCMD.INI file. (On Win 7 or Win 8, it's usually in \users\yourname\appdata\local\jpsoft.) Please send that as well.
batch file sent: CompilePackages.bat into a zipped file.