Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TCC INI

May
Hello Rex,

I start TCC (from within TCMD) with a specific INI file using the '@' on the TCC command line via the TCMD COMSPEC configuration option. When I type OPTION at the command line, the title of the option dialog shows this custom location.

Here is my TCMD COMSPEC:
c:\tcmd\tcc.exe @d:\users\michael\ConfigFiles\tcc\tcc.ini //tcstartpath=d:\users\michael\ConfigFiles\tcc

However, but when I select in the TCMD menu bar Options then Configure TCC, I get the tcmd.ini file in Appdata. This is the one used to start TCMD, but not the one in use for TCC.

Is this working as designed? I'm not sure I'm being very clear with my above description....

TCC 15.01.57 x64 Windows Server 2012 [Version 6.2.9200]
TCC Build 57 Windows Server 2012 Build 9200

Thanks,

Michael

However, but when I select in the TCMD menu bar Options then Configure TCC, I get the tcmd.ini file in Appdata. This is the one used to start TCMD, but not the one in use for TCC.

The Options / Configure TCC dialog edits the default settings for new instances of TCC. It doesn't affect the current instance of TCC; use the OPTION command for that.

I hadn't thought of that. Makes sense given that each TCC instance in TCMD could have a different INI file.

Thanks Charles!

Michael