Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Done TCC User/Administrator level in title bar

Aug
I would like TCC and TCC/LE to show whether they are started at user level or privileged level by default.

I know this feature can be achieved by setting the title in the 4start script using the _ELEVATED variable. But it would be very nice, if this information was set in the title bar by default (like CMD.exe does). Also the _ELEVATED variable is not available in TCC/LE (for some reason).

Best regards
Ernst Mikkelsen
EM-Soft

I would like TCC and TCC/LE to show whether they are started at user level or privileged level by default.

I know this feature can be achieved by setting the title in the 4start script using the _ELEVATED variable. But it would be very nice, if this information was set in the title bar by default (like CMD.exe does). Also the _ELEVATED variable is not available in TCC/LE (for some reason).

TCC/LE's feature set was frozen a couple of years ago, and it will never get any new variables, functions, or commands (unless they're necessary to emulate new commands in CMD.EXE).

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:58:42 -0400, erpomik <> wrote:

|I know this feature can be achieved by setting the title in the 4start script using the _ELEVATED variable. But it would be very nice, if this information was set in the title bar by default (like CMD.exe does). Also the _ELEVATED variable is not available in TCC/LE (for some reason).

I, for one, don't want it to be my default.