Since I installed the 64-bit version of TCMD 12 on Friday (12.00.32), it has been locking up multiple times per day. As yet I have not been able to work out what is triggering the problem, but when it did it this morning as my PC was starting up, Windows 7 created a crash report. All the other times it has just been a lockup where the TCMD window stops responding and I have to get Windows to kill it. I have just updated to 12.00.35 x64 this morning and it has done two lockups since then. The 32 bit version of TCMD 12 is running fine at home under Vista. It is just the 64-bit version on my work PC under Windows 7 64-bit that is the problem. The work PC is attached to a Windows SBS domain and is fully updated with the latest Microsoft patches. TCMD 11 x64 was running fine on this PC before I installed TMCD 12. I just took my existing TCMD11-64.INI file, copied it to a TCMD12-64.INI file and updated the paths in it to point to the TCMD12 directory. Then I copied my TCMD 11 icon and did the same to that. So since it was never created by TCMD 12, it is possible that the INI file may have some things in it that are not right for TCMD 12. I have zipped up the crash report (from 12.00.32 x64) and put it on my web site as a blind URL, alnog with my TCMD12-64.INI file: http://www.jsw.gen.nz/crashdump.zip http://www.jsw.gen.nz/TCMD12-64.INI I hope there are some clues in that that can help point to the problem.