Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fixed ? TCMD 14.02 doesn't start here

May
I just installed TCMD 14.02 32bit via the update mechanism. Everything ran smooth, but when installation was finished and TCMD was to start it didn't.

I then tried it manually. Either from a link or from the parent dir, I see a sandclock for a few seconds then nothing. Starting as admin doesn't help either.

I then rebooted. Same thing. In Task Manager I see a process instance of TCMD for every start, and a Werfault.exe that's presumably Windows Error Reporting. But nothing on my desktop. After a few seconds both shut down.

Ah yes: Win7 64, current.

And one other thing: should TCMD 13.04.63 offer to upgrade to 14.02? It does now. This could change your licensed version to a trial one.

Klaus

I just retried with a freshly downloaded version from the website. I uninstalled TCMD and reinstalled. Same thing as above.

The 64-bit version installed without problems via update.

Klaus

I just installed TCMD 14.02 32bit via the update mechanism. Everything ran smooth, but when installation was finished and TCMD was to start it didn't.

I then tried it manually. Either from a link or from the parent dir, I see a sandclock for a few seconds then nothing. Starting as admin doesn't help either.

There was a problem in the build/upload process; try uninstalling and downloading it again, and let me know if it works.

And one other thing: should TCMD 13.04.63 offer to upgrade to 14.02? It does now. This could change your licensed version to a trial one.

I cannot reproduce that here -- anybody else seeing this?

New download - problem fixed.

Not so, however, for
TCC 13.04.63 Windows 7 [Version 6.1.7601]
TCC Build 63 Windows 7 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
Registered to Klaus Meinhard - 5 System License

Here I still see Take Command 14.00.22, 32-bit public beta as an update.

Klaus