1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TCMD 8.02 .vs. 12b27 under XPsp3

Discussion in 'Support' started by CSGalloway@nc.rr.com, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Hi,

As a regurlar user of TCMD 8.02 under Win XP sp3 I have it use the full screen. when i start TCMD12b27 byitself it only uses a small part of the screen. I have looked at the plugin CONSIZE and the standalone FSTOGGLE.EXE but I am drawing a blank. with FSToggle I don't get the borders and the font size is way off....

any help appreciated

2. vefatica

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:57:16 -0400, CSGalloway@nc.rr.com <>
    wrote:

|Hi,
    |
    |As a regurlar user of TCMD 8.02 under Win XP sp3 I have it use the full screen. when i start TCMD12b27 byitself it only uses a small part of the screen. I have looked at the plugin CONSIZE and the standalone FSTOGGLE.EXE but I am drawing a blank. with FSToggle I don't get the borders and the font size is way off....
    |
    |any help appreciated

Real full-screen mode? ... as in Alt-(KeyPad)-Enter? ... you never get borders
    in (real) full-sreen mode. CONSIZE sizes the window (with borders and does
    nothing to the font) and should let you make it as big as the desktop.

I'm not really understanding the problem.

3. vefatica

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:57:16 -0400, CSGalloway@nc.rr.com <>
    wrote:

|Hi,
    |
    |As a regurlar user of TCMD 8.02 under Win XP sp3 I have it use the full screen. when i start TCMD12b27 byitself it only uses a small part of the screen. I have looked at the plugin CONSIZE and the standalone FSTOGGLE.EXE but I am drawing a blank. with FSToggle I don't get the borders and the font size is way off....
    |
    |any help appreciated

If you want the **window** bigger, go to the console's properties and adjust the
    buffer and window as desired ... tell Windows to save the settings for future
    instances.

4. rconn

rconn Administrator
    Staff Member

If you're talking about Take Command tab windows (and not TCC standalone windows), just drag the TCMD window to the size you want. It will be remembered for subsequent sessions.